Postpartum Doula Services
As a postpartum doula my goal is to work with you and your partner to provide you all of the information and support necessary to help you have the smoothest transition possible. Ideally I will meet with you prenatally to help create a postpartum plan. Each family is different and is going to need different forms of postpartum care so we will make a plan that will work for your family!
Some of the postpartum services I offer are:
- Hospital help after the baby is born- especially in the case where a partner is unable to stay continuously
- Overnight care to help mom get sleep
- Light housekeeping (kitchen, bathrooms, vacuuming, etc.)
- Errands such as grocery shopping
- Breastfeeding help
- Information on what is normal in the first few weeks after baby is born
- Help with sibling care
- Help with pet care
- Emotional, non judgemental support!
- and so much more!